Thursday, May 19, 2011

Move along.

Too many songs to put up for this one folks, but this one won.




Life is a really crazy thing. People come in and out of it, sometimes for the better sometimes not. Either they leave out of their choice or because you leave them, but neither one is easy. Lately I've looked back at who has come and gone, who has stuck it out for years with me and I realize how much I take for granted. A split-second decision can tear you away from one you love most, or it can be a slow process you don't even notice is happening until you wake up and see what you lost. I know people say all the time that you need to let others know if you love them and how much you do constantly because you don't know what life will bring, what can change and how quickly. Then theres the whole 'you don't know what you've got til it's gone' type of thing. All of which is truthful it just kills when it's absolutely applicable to you.


Sometimes I feel like I love too much, I care too much, I put too much of myself out there which makes me so vulnerable, but I don't  know how to be any different. Sometimes I feel like I can't win, at anything, but I hope one day that'll change. Sometimes I wish I could just leave everything behind for a day and live like nothing that is bugging me matters, but my mind is too loud I could never do it.


Now all of you are probably worried that I'm all suicidal from this post plus my facebook statuses but I'm here to defend myself. Yes, I'm sad- no I don't really want to talk about it though. Music is the way I cope so all of those statuses were me listening to something that struck me and I thought I'd share it with the world. My blog is an out pouring of thoughts all splattered on to the computer screen- kind of like a journal but one that I don't mind sharing with people because maybe what I feel or say can let others know they're not alone and can see what I do with it. Not saying I write this stuff to inspire people or be a psychiatrist.. Although I did get an A in my Psych 111 Class last semester- Obviously means I'm certified to diagnose and help... Yeah right. 


Spam of cool tumblr findings. Go:






Always love, never hold back. Always put a smile on your face. Always pay attention to the little things that make you love someone the most, that sets them apart from the rest, and don't ever hesitate to tell that person what they are because it shows how much you're crazy about them. 

Much loves.

Rinnie-rinster.

No comments:

Post a Comment