Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life.

I'm pretty sure this has been the longest week of my life, for realz. Here's what I'm jammin to:




I only know that I belong where you are.



First things first, Happy Belated Mother's Day to my Mama. She's incredible and I love her to death. We go on really fun trips together, she makes me really good food and makes fun of me for being a nerd. I guess you could say I like her... a little ;) <33
Grand Cayman- lovelovelove.
Speaking of Mothers- I had to play mom this week. Lets just say I don't want to have kids ANYTIME soon. I mean, I love them, but no. Nannying is the best summer job ever and I love it- this week was just insane. I watched the regular kiddos from 9-5 and then was Mom to a couple of kids I used to babysit a while back. Interestingly enough no one was killed in the duration of my 'Mom-ness.' Luckily next week I don't work as much because I don't know if I have a threshold of how much I can handle my job but I'm pretty sure I was right near it. Nevertheless, it was way fun and I don't mind the money that came with it too. 


This week I've sucked at: sleeping at a decent time, waking up with time to get ready, coping with feelings, etc. Thus you can see it was great. 


Not going to complain any longer. I should be asleep, but obviously, as read in the last paragraph, it is something I suck at. I'm just up cleaning my room, thinking, doing everything that shouldn't be done instead of sleeping.


Welp, came across this on tumblr and it made me think..
I don't think I can honestly say I know what being completely fearless feels like. It's like I've always been afraid of something whether big or small. I wish I was fearless- I would be a completely different person in a completely different place. 


(Insert the regular I miss certain people and need them in my life here statements plus pictures which would just take too much effort for the amount of energy I have right now but this is what I have to say.. )






I should go do something productive, that'd be a good thing. oh gosh.


Much loves.
Rinnie-rinster.

No comments:

Post a Comment