Saturday, June 4, 2011

Adventures.



In honor of the concert I was supposed to see today- thanks work!

So this one time, my best friend that I hadn't seen in a month walked through my door and surprise visited me. Yeah that definitely happened this past weekend. THE Holly Henrich flew to Texas, and spent a glorious 4 days in my hometown. Announcement to the world: I have the greatest best friend and all of your best friends suck because they aren't her andddd yeah. That's what I have to say. So this is what had happened: I'm just doin' my thing, getting a water for Sister Chamberlain (who was in Texas visiting too) and the next thing I know I hear the front door open. Naturally I looked over to see who was creeping into my house at 10 o'clock and I see Stephanie Peterson's face which just made me really, really confused and then I looked to the left of her and I saw who was standing next to her and I'm pretty sure I went into shock. Then I proceeded to put my face in my hands and cry for a second until I hugged her for about 2 minutes and couldn't believe she was standing in my house. I'm pretty sure I told her I still couldn't believe she was there like 14 times.


Our weekend was full of adventures: Going to Southlake, spilling Jamba in the street, going to Grapevine Mills to find mood rings, not sleeping at night, naps in the day, epic cynical night with molly and emily, not waking up early for church, meeting Glenn Beck, Zumba on the Kinect, getting pushed in the pool, bicycle jousting... We just really know how to have a good time, obviously.


OH and I can't forget, since we were the master pranksters at school that had to continue here as well. Brittany slept over one night and took a shower... bad choice on her part, what was she thinking? Naturally, Michael Anderson thought it'd be a good choice to throw flour on her. Thus, Holly and I plus our newest recruit (Stephanie Peterson) proceeded to fill red cups with flour, run into the bathroom with our eyes shut and dump it on her... and ourselves. Evidence:
Lookin' good: Pre-Prank.
Needless to say I had an awesome weekend full of quests I won't forget. I was sad to see her go, but she had to get back to school or something -____- Whateva.


This week I've been working like crazy, had an interview to possibly go to Maui with a family (stoked) so I can't wait to hear about that. The new Death Cab for Cutie CD came out so that made for some good listening. I also went shopping for the first time since being back.. win. Another first- working out. Note to self: Don't do a pilates class followed by power blaster- you will literally get blasted with pain the next day. FAIL.


Well, it's officially summer time- the weather is going to kill me and the babies are finally done with high school- Congrats to the graduates :) Weird to think I was there a year ago.. Time flys.


Tumblr Spam:
Future tattoo.. hehehe just kidding mom ;)
Alright I'm done. Until next time, stalkers.


Much loves. <33
Rinnie-rinster.

No comments:

Post a Comment