Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Home.


Completely appropriate song choice.

Yesterday was a glorious day. My mom and I finished up our 20 hour drive from Provo to Keller, and it was the best 20 hour drive I've ever taken. Never thought those words would come from me.. It honestly wasn't that bad, especially when I "DIDN'T" drive really fast down the freeway. This was the condition of the car after packing up my entire life and smashing it into the Volvo.


I'm pretty sure I came up with way less stuff and everything multiplied in the dorm. Don'tjudgeme.


We drove 14 hours on Sunday, ended up in the cow-smelling Amarillo for the night and then drove another 5 and a half hours Monday. This was the breakfast of choice Monday morning:
The Donut Stop- Props to you for making me really good donuts. I like you.


I've seen so many people I missed so much already, saw the freaking weirdest movie I've ever seen- Insiduous, no words. Also, I discovered a new blog post by ms. holly henrich- she showed emotion and I thought that the world was going to end. Safe to say that was a good morning :) <3


These are some people I need in my life pronto-stat:




I'm going to breakfast tomorrow Ashley Thompson, who I'm so excited to see. She better not lock her keys in the car in the morning ;)


Also, I just needed to share this... Gangster best friend.


I should probably go do something productive like clean this up..
But this is what I have to say to that thanks to Melanie's Yoga class kicking my butt..


Until next time. Much loves.


Rinnie-rinster.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it through the first year .. you are and will always be a ROCKSTAR!!

    ReplyDelete